Navigating the Subjective Terrain of Life
Navigating the Subjective Terrain of Life
I've learnt this lesson - "Navigating the Subjective Terrain of Life" through my own personal experiences in Life. After analyzing a lot of situations and their consequences on individual beings, I came to one conclusion that Life is actually subjective in nature. Now what I exactly mean my subjective?
Take a simple example. One thing that you Love the most can be hated by another person. Now this doesn't have anything to do wheather the thing is good or bad. It simply means you enjoy it so you like it. Similarly, One situation where One person feels like it's his/her achievement or progress, another person on the earth can feel the same situation as traumatizing. This totally depends on our own perspective or how We are seeing at it. This might also be shaped by previous experiences, past lessons learnt and some other factors as well.
Now thing is that we as a Human Being are very fond of flaunting our correctness. And in most of the cases we do the same. Just because we like that 1 thing doesn't mean that we are correct and the other person involved is wrong. Infact right and wrong has nothing to do with this.
What my perspective on this is- This Differentness makes us UNIQUE. It helps us to preserve our individuality. And I believe no 2 persons on this earth are same or bear the same thought process.
I've seen so many people judging about the choices we make in Life. Instead of knowing the backstory we tend to just judge things. And as I said we are fond of correctness. So we find reasons to justify it. So next time, whenever you encounter with a person is not on same page as you, ask them their backstory. Either it will make some sense or who knows it might also change your perspective as well. 😇🙂
Comments
Post a Comment